Here at Kingston we will be commemorating 25 years of the founding of the School of Information Systems with a round table in the afternoon then drinkies then a session with George Rzevski, the founder, and then more drinkies, on 18th March.

When I came here, I had already been at UCL doing development planning, and founded the information for development forum, so international and third world development was part of our thought leadership almost from the beginning.  George had previously worked in Yugoslavia and Russia, so we had a deep range of experience.

Anyone of these lists who is interested in the story is welcome to attend. Please let me know so I can add you to the administrators tool.

Security System.