From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sophia Shoush
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sophia Shoush
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:43 PM
Subject: Trading Faces Online Exhibition is now live

TRADING FACES:RECOLLECTING SLAVERY

Exploring the heritage of the transatlantic Slave Trade in British performing arts and society.

Trading Faces is a consortium project developed by Future Histories, Talawa Theatre Company and the V&A Theatre Collections – supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Access to Archives.

Produced by Future Histories, highlights of the online exhibition include: a performance timeline featuring newly archived material from the past 200 years, digitized and available online for the first time, narratives of slavery from both the past and present and a series of virtual rooms which explore ritual, religion, carnival and masquerade amongst other aesthetic themes. There is also an Open Doors section in the Online Exhibition where web users can contribute material.

http://www.tradingfacesonline.com

Thanks for expressing interest. We hope you enjoy browsing. If you have time, it would be great if, at the end of your visit to the site, you could let us know what you think by completing the survey bottom of page or sending us a comment.

Best regards,

Sophia

Sophia Shoush

Project Manager

Trading Faces Project

c/o Talawa Theatre Company

t: 020 7251 6644 f: 020 7251 5969

e: [log in to unmask]

Trading Faces - Recollecting Slavery is a consortium project developed by Future Histories, Talawa Theatre Company and the V & A Theatre Collections - supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Access to Archives.

Talawa Theatre Company Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.

Registered company number: 2005971 | VAT registration number: 446 1050 78

We are registered under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act and are committed to protecting your privacy. Any Personal information that we collect about you will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Act.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3832 (20090206) __________

http://www.eset.com