Impacts08small.jpg

Latest News

·         Visit our revamped Homepage.  Our activities continue to expand and the www.impacts08.net homepage has been restructured to reflect this.

·         Contribute to our current online surveys.  Local artists are invited to describe their involvement with Liverpool’s year as European Capital of Culture.  We’re also looking for informed opinions on which events could be described as ‘World Class’.

·         Never miss an update with our E-mail Archive.  We have now archived all of our previous e-mail updates via the News page.  And we’ve created a News Archive there too!

Further details below…

Dear Colleague

As you may be aware, the activities of the Impacts 08 Programme have expanded to include an AHRC/ESRC Impact Fellowship and a series of ESCRC/ACE Impact Workshops.  At the same time, the range of reports and findings available via our website has increased considerably.  We have therefore restructured the www.impacts08.net homepage to help simplify access to all of these areas.

The new Homepage also now provides easy access to our active online surveys - currently we are seeking contributions to the following:

·         Artists’ Experience survey - local artists and creative practitioners are invited to describe their involvement with Liverpool’s year as European Capital of Culture.  If you are a local artist, then visit http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/72668/u78fy to complete the survey, and please also help us by circulating the link through your networks.

·         World Class Event survey - which of Liverpool’s 2008 ECoC programme of events can be identified as World Class?  With your help we can narrow down the list.  Visit http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/75324/7jqri to make your contribution.

Questionnaires take approximately 10 minutes to complete and your response will make a valuable contribution to our research.

Finally, now that we have entered a new calendar year, we’ve tidied up our News page with a News Archive.  At the same time, we’ve also created an archive of all of our previous e-mail updates so that you can look back on any you might have missed.

Yours

The Impacts 08 Team

Impacts 08 - The Liverpool Model

European Capital of Culture Research Programme

cid:image001.jpg@01C935D6.F821D4D0

School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building