I've shared a document with you called "2009-02-15 International News digested":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhb7n34c_60c3fxkhhk&invite=f9qpz3p

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.
---

Dear Colleagues,

Not much news this week!

Best wishes,
Erica Foden-Lenahan
Courtauld Institute of Art

2009-02-15 International News digested

[ARLIS-L] Call for Papers: Art Documentation
ednesday, 11 February, 2009 6:14:24
Judy Dyki <[log in to unmask]>

Editors are seeking articles for both the Fall 2009 and Spring 2010
issues of ART DOCUMENTATION, the journal of the Art Libraries Society of
North America.  Beginning with the 2009 issues, ART DOCUMENTATION is now
a peer-reviewed journal, using a double-blind review process.

I would like to hear from authors who are preparing articles on topics
of broad relevance to the profession.  The articles should fall within
the scope of art and architecture librarianship, visual resources
curatorship, digital image management, art publishing, artists’ books,
and related fields.

For the Fall 2009 issue, I am seeking papers that are close to
completion; the preliminary deadline is April 1, 2009.  Many articles
have already been accepted for this issue, but there is still space for
a few more. For the Spring 2010 issue, please send me your ideas and
abstracts for articles concerning research or projects that you are
still developing. The preliminary deadline for this issue is September
1, 2009.

I am also seeking proposals for the “Between the Lines” feature that
appears in each issue of ART DOCUMENTATION.  These articles should be
1,500-2,500 words in length and take the form of an in-depth review of a
significant publication, a comparative review featuring related
publications, or a bibliographic essay.

ART DOCUMENTATION contributor guidelines may be found at
http://www.arlisna.org/artdoc/contrib_guidelines.html.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Judy Dyki
Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION