Just a quick and friendly reminder, so apologies to those this doesn't
relate to!

The Northern Region of the Society of Archivists will be meeting at
10.30 am on Wednesday 25th February at West Yorkshire Archive Service,
The Registry of Deeds, Wakefield .
If you've never before attended a meeting of the Northern Region, or
have not been to a meeting in some time, then we would love to see you.
It was great to see so many of you at the Special Meeting in December,
and (as quite a few people from December can testify!) new faces are
always made very welcome. There's lots to be involved with, and the
region is truly the sum of its members!
After the business meeting (c. 11.30am - 4.15pm), there will be a
training event, Almost everything you always wanted to know about Deeds.

This training is proving to be very popular, and places are running out
fast! If you do wish to come to the training, please do get in touch
asap.
If you are planning on attending the business meeting please get in
contact with me to let me know by Monday 23rd February or Tuesday 24th
at the very latest. I will also be accepting apologies for absence.
I will be accepting written reports from repositories in the region and
would urge you, whether you are able to attend or not, to pass your news
onto the region in this way. If possible, it would be very much
appreciated if you could pass written reports to me by Thursday 19th
February or Friday 20th at the very latest.
As ever, if you do have any further questions don't hesitate to get in
touch, and we look forward to seeing you.
Regards;
Gary Brannan
Secretary to the Northern Region of the Society of Archivists

West Yorkshire Archive Service Wakefield
The Registry of Deeds
Newstead Road
Wakefield
WF1 2DE