All five offices of the West Yorkshire Archive Service: Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds and Wakefield will be closed from Monday 2nd March to Friday 6th March 2009.
During this time the archive staff will be working on improving access to the local authority collections in our care.
Staff will continue to respond to urgent written enquiries and telephone messages during this period.
I would be grateful if you would draw this to the attention of anyone intending to use our offices during this week.
Contact details for each office can be found on our website: www.archives.wyjs.org.uk

Terry Berry
Operations Manager
West  Yorkshire Archive Service