Dear Colleagues

Apologies for cross posting

Over the last 18 months, MLA London has been researching the ways in
which museums, libraries and archives support businesses in London. The
findings of our research have helped us to develop a series of pilot
projects, designed to make relationships between the sector and business
more effective and imaginative.

We are currently offering archivists the opportunity to participate in
one of these projects, an exchange programme for museums, archives and
businesses. We will hold a series of six workshops, each one examining a
different way in which museums and archives could support business, and
use these to explore how a better relationship between the two sectors
might work. Any archive with business collections or wishing to develop
connections with local businesses will find this programme stimulating
and useful.

You can find further information and an application form on the project
website at http://mla.sparknow.net/phase2/pilots. Or, if you have any
questions, please feel free to contact Ellen Collins, Research and
Policy Officer on [log in to unmask] or 020 7549 1705. All
archives within the 33 London boroughs are eligible to apply.

Regards

Tina Morton

Improvement and Innovation Officer

MLA London

Fourth Floor

53-56 Great Sutton Street

London

EC1V 0DG

Direct line: 020 7549 1701

Main line: 020 7549 1700

www.mlalondon.org.uk

MLA London is the strategic regional development agency for museums,
libraries and archives in London. We are part of the MLA Partnership.

For further information please visit the website at www.mlalondon.org.uk
<http://www.mlalondon.org.uk/>

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message is
intended only for the addresse. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any dissemination, distribution and copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
message and any associated files from your system.

Security Warning: Although this e-mail and its attachments have been
screened and are believed to be free from any virus, in all cases it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the e-mail and any
associated attachments are virus free. MLA London will not accept
liability for any damage caused by a virus.