Thank you to everyone who has responded to this request. There is a
great deal of interest, and I am overwhelmed again at what a rich field
this is. I will get back individually to everyone who has replied so
far, but in the meantime would like to Close the query.

Very many thanks,

Craig

--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMSA