A retired senior psychiatrist based in London is seeking help to bring
his fifty years of professional papers into order. He is suggesting two
or three months, at a rate to be negotiated, and feels it is an
opportunity for an aspiring or training (or, indeed, recently quaified)
archivist to gain practical experience. It would also be a unique
opportunity to record the reflections and memories of a major
contributor to 20th and 21st century psychotherapy while handling his
papers. I would be more than happy to assist an enthusiastic person with
the carrying out of this oral history, through advice, training,
equipment, and support.

For further information and details, please get in touch with me at
[log in to unmask] or by telephone 01242 620125.

Please feel free to circulate.

Craig

--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMSA