*** Apologies for any cross-posting ***

LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE
Thursday 12th March, Goodenough College, London

Dear Colleague,

We have a small number of places left on our next Postgraduate Marketing
Forum event which will focus on marketing to potential PGR students.

The first two sessions of the Postgraduate Marketing Forum were highly
successful, so much so that we have decided to run an ‘extra’ session on
Postgraduate Research Marketing, in response to demand. The session is
specifically intended for academics, administrators and marketers, since
marketing to potential PhD students takes place in so many different
places in institutions, and is carried out by so many different people.
Please do pass this on to any colleagues you think may be interested.

A provisional programme, details of the event and an online booking form
are available at:
http://www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/providers_advertisers/postgraduate_marketing_forum

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Yours sincerely

Jane Penrose
Director, PostgraduateStudentships.co.uk