What and lose the only nutritional benefit?

Susan Rothwell Smith
Planning Officer
Management Accounting and Planning
University of Dundee
Nethergate
Dundee
DD1 4HN

01382 385441

"This is one of the finest institutions in Britain where researchers routinely push back the boundaries of knowledge and teachers inspire their charges. The winners are the students lucky enough to study here." Sunday Times Good University Guide 2008

>>> On 25/02/2009 at 14:36, Graham Morrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I thought you were supposed to take the paper off before frying it.....

Graham Morrison
Head, Planning and Resource Allocation Office
University of Cambridge
Old Schools
Trinity Lane
Cambridge