From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chloe Peel
Sent: 10 February 2009 15:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality Impact Assesment - Job Role

Hi all,

I was wondering how many of your institutions have a specific job role/s created solely for conducting EIAs? Are they fixed term? Are they Full Time or Part Time? And where in your institution does this position sit?

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Chloë

Chloe Peel

Student Support Services Assistant

Student Support Services

Newton Park

Bath

BA2 9BN

01225 875641

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.