Hi Sanchia

We haven't explored this as yet , is this possible to do if so can anyone give me a few
tips on how ???

Regards

Wendy

Wendy Kenyon  Chartered MCIPD
Equalities Impact Assessment Project Leader
MMU
Room 622 All Saints
Tel 0161 247 6294
Mobile 07770692689

Please let me know if you have any particular needs, so our team can make the necessary
arrangements to support your participation with Equality Impact Assessment Activities.
This is to include access, specific dietary requirements, copies of course materials in
large print etc. We will endeavour to accommodate your needs

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

>>> Sanchia Alasia <[log in to unmask]> 24/02/09 14:27 >>>
Has anyone done analysis on their institutions results on the NSS survey
and analysed how the responses differ by ethnic group?
--
Sanchia Alasia
Employee Relations Officer (Diversity and Engagement)

T:  020 7882 5585
F:  020 8983 3440

Human Resources
Queen Mary University of London
327 Mile End Road
London
E1 4NS

Diversity reflects us all .... Equality protects us all