Dear all,

The Black Country History website (www.blackcountryhistory.com) is undertaking research
on how it can be improved to better suit its users. The website is an archive tool, with
access to museum archives from across the Black Country region.

We are doing focus groups with various sets of people to analyse the website. We are
looking for any students local or willing to travel to the Dudley Archives and Local History
Service on February 23rd. If anyone would be available to partake in the research please
don't hesitate to get in touch. As a gesture of good will, participants will receive £30 for the
hour session.

Thanks,

Guy Turton. ([log in to unmask])