Hi

Thanks for the advice about a review, and those who have purchased. Nice to hear from you too James, I have managed to get copies of your booklets as I said in the email and found them excellent..anymore in the pipeline?

I had to look at the replies on Jiscmail website as I do not appear to be getting them forwarded as emails on this mailbase?!

Does anyone have the postal address or phone number of NIW? I think I have subscribed so maybe they might allow me to post on their forum?

Thanks again everyone hopefully if I can sell a few of these it will encourage me to print up more of my researches.

All the best

Ross

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out