Dave,

Thanks for this prompt - got me to look at the Bibliography tool.   I use Word for Mac 2008 (yes, Microsoft is always a year behind for the Mac) and it looks good.

The only point about a standard system is that it keeps tutors happy (thinking that they are ...) and, more seriously, enabling publishing.  But with self-publishing, grey publishing etc, perhaps the only requirement is consistency?

All the best,

John

Professor John Konrad
Konrad Associates International