If the video only needs to be one way, ie you to an audience, services
such as Ustream or Stickam are possibilities.

They have an embed code so can be embedded into a Moodle page.

For actual conferencing (ie two way) I would use Skype or iChat or
another video conferencing tool.

Regards

James Clay

--