This sounds terrific Sarah - as you know, I am a big fan of the CofC
standards so am pleased to hear this is being thought of strategically.
If we can improve the robustness of the TC brand and have the CofC as the
only accrediting agency, and get more houses to accredit - this would create
something of a revenue stream and longer term footing for CofC.  There are
several if's in there - but I would be supportive of this as a direction of
travel.

Lets chat off list whether there is anything I can do to help..

Regards

Richard

Richard Phillips