________________________________

From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard
Phillips
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] Travel requirement re: USA from January 12 2009

The website you listed is essentially a scam - they are asking for $49
for a pdf describing the application process.

I think the actual authorization is free; have not ready this in detail
but this looks more credibel:
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/

Regards

Richard Phillips