-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Henry Nebrensky
Sent: 17 January 2009 05:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: VOMS.GRIDPP.AC.UK

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009, Henry Nebrensky wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
>
> > Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> > > [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sergey said:
> > > The local "vomses" files need to be corrected.
> >
> > Do we know if there are any non-UK sites that enable gridpp VOs?
>
> Sofia (Bulgaria) already supports MICE, and we'd like a few more
outside
> the UK. And individual users (UI on laptop) may be even more widely
> scattered...

That wasn't very clear :(, I'll try again:

We (MICE) already have sites (CE, SE etc) abroad, but in principle we
also have individual users/UIs at other institutes outside the UK
who will need to be members of the MICE VO.

Should the latter by expected to sign up to the GridPP-USERS list, or is
it up to the VO to notify them about this sort of thing?

Thanks

Henry

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn