We've had a chat here at L'pool, and we're of the opinion that it would
be less
of an upheaval to always roll the systems forward, in the absence of a
robust
mechanism to automatically ensure the integrity of a rollback. That
would imply
taking the last working rpm, and re-stamping the version number, as
suggested by others.

We understand there may be difficulties achieving this, but we're not
looking
forward to fishing out changes one by one if the site is down.

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid Administrator                    office: 220