> Comments welcome howeverpedantic.

That must be for me.  (-:  I think we addressed the content in compiling
the poster so it leaves pedantic punctuation.  Usually the debate
concerns what to exclude or how to reword to achieve the required
compression for the published paper.

The abstract could mention provenance.

Section 1. Line 1.  "open-source-software project"
            Line 2. "GNU"

Section 2 second bullet, missing fullstop

Section 3, Line 6 "point-source description".
                                                            ,
            Final sentence accent for space in "Taylor et al2007"

Section 4, Line 5.  Since we're not short of space "DR"->"data-reduction"
            SMURF "time-series file"

Section 5. "100 changes" makes it sound like 100 files changed.
I prefer "enhancements" or "improvements".

> Plenty of space for any additional information.~

That's a novelty.  Ah, no pictures, not even a colourful JCMT velocity
map...

If you want to fill some of the space, we could add a few more
application enhancements.  GAIA and SMURF have long lists...  There have
been other improvements to the infrastructure such as in ORAC-DR.

Is the binary release fully relocatable?  Being able to install packages
without root privilege is one of the requirements of FASE; it's not just
Starlink that has had this defect.  If we're confident, then let's
announce it here.

You might mention the names and release dates of humu and lehuakona.

You've not mentioned where to obtain the latest software and what
platforms are supported.

Malcolm