Dear friends,

As realign/inrealign will modify the nifti file header, when we proc the same data (raw time file) again, the raw time file may be slightly different than before. I was wondering if there’s an easy way of restoring the modified raw time files(time*.hdr or *.nii) to the original one?

As we have several thousands of datasets already processed this way, it will take too much time if choose to regenerate the raw time header. I was wondering if there’s a way of restoring by directly write to the modified header.

Thanks!

-Xi Cheng

Research Fellow

GCAP/NIMH