Dear Cyrus,

this was caused due to an conversion error from float to int16. Thanks a lot for finding
this bug. I have changed the code of cg_spmT2x.m and updated the VBM5.1 package to
version 1.17.

Regards,

Christian

Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computational Neuroscience
Department of Psychiatry
Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena
Jahnstrasse 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
Tel: ++49-3641-934752	Fax:   ++49-3641-934755
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de