Hello SPM-users,

    After running the ‘realign’ function. I am coming across the following error.

Running "Realign: Estimate & Reslice"

Error running job:

Invalid MEX-file '/home/gveni/spm5/spm_bsplinc.mexglx': /home/gveni/spm5/spm_bsplinc.mexglx: symbol mxGetNumberOfDimensions, version libmx.INTERNAL not defined in file libmx.so with link time reference.

Can somebody please tell me what this error is? I never came across this error previously. Moreover, I deleted and reinstalled the whole SPM5. But still the problem persists.

Thanks in advance,

Gopal

Gopalkrishna Veni | Imaging Programmer

Nevada Cancer Institute | Imaging

One Breakthrough Way, Las Vegas, NV  89135
T: 702.822.5221 | F: 702.944.2376| C: 702.217.6257
[log in to unmask] | www.nevadacancerinstitute.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you
believe you have received this e-mail message in error,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message