Hi, anyone have any suggestions for whats causing this problem - probably its
me!

While trying to define variables at the matlab prompt, having spm5 contrast
manager open, in order to assess a main effect of group (f-contrast, 3 groups,
flex factorial design) - nothing happens. That is, I can't seem to either input
variables so they show up in the workspace or load workspace.mat files
already created. Nothing shows up in the workspace in either of these cases.
And the matlab prompt or the ans doesn't appear after entering the variable
(just says busy indefinitely and thats using the semicolon or not).

If without having spm5 open, I enter variables they show up in the workspace
and I can save them and load them and they open perfectly.

Thank you for any suggestions
Dara