Dear SPMers,
When I run paired t-test, and go in to define contrast, I obtain error
pasted in the bottom of this message.  No errors appear during estimation.
Also, I checked, and my SPM.xX.nKX does in fact have complex values!
Few more pieces of perhaps useful info: error occurs when I run analysis
with smoothed data, but does not occur on unsmoothed images of the same
dataset (other params set exactly the same).  Also, I am running SPM5, and
have recently re-installed the updates.
Any help or advice would be tremendously appreciated.

Regards,
-Layla

??? Error using ==> image
Error using ==> image
Image CData can not be complex.

Error in ==> spm_conman at 960
            hDesMtxIm = image((varargin{2}.nKX+1)*32);

Error in ==> spm_conman at 929
            spm_conman('ImDesMtx',xX, H.hDesMtxAx)        %-Depict DesMtx

Error in ==> spm_conman at 812
    [F,cF] =
spm_conman('Initialise','on',SPM,STATmode,n,Prompt,Mcstr,OK2chg);

Error in ==> spm_getSPM at 278
[Ic,xCon] = spm_conman(SPM,'T&F',Inf,...

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 264
[SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.