Hi, All

I typically use cg_spmT2x.m in SPM2 to convert t-images to r of Cohen's d images and it works pretty well. Now I am trying to upgrade to SPM5 but the cg_spmT2x.m doesn't work. It outputs the thresholded r or Cohen's d image but everytime I toggle the cursor over the clusters to get the values all I get is 1 and I know that can't be right given the t-values I'm inputting. Is there anyone (Dr. Gaser: Help!) that knows how to fix this bug? I am using the 1782 updates of SPM5 running on Matlab 7.4 R2007a on a Macbook running MAC OS 10.4 (Tiger). I have tried cg_spmT2x.m from both vbm5 and the Volumes toolbox and neither has worked - same error every time. Thank you so much in advance to anyone who can help me with this!!

Cyrus