Dear all,
Asalaamu aleykom and greetings,
I am currently making a final push to find Muslim converts to participate in my PhD research project.
If you know any Muslim converts or someone who you think may know some, please forward this email/attachment to them.
Thank you for your help.
Leon

--
Leon Moosavi,
PhD Student,

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>