Dear all,

Just one potential job this week, listed below.

Also remember the essay competition deadline is looming. Details here:
http://www.socrel.org.uk/essaycomp/2009/index.html

I am also planning a SOCREL postgraduate day at the University of Nottingham on
Friday May 29th. It will basically follow a little of the Burwalls format, so that
postgraduates get to present their work to each other and I will also be arranging
a plenary speaker. This will be a free event, although unfortunately there are no
funds available to support travel costs. More details to follow, but please put a
note in your diary!

Best wishes,

Sarah

The 2009 Arts & Humanities Council Studentships
University of Central Lancashire
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobs/JU460/

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>