Dear colleagues,

we would like to bring to your attention the latest issue of our Russian-language webjournal "Forum noveishei vostochnoevropeiskoi istorii i kul'tury" (vol. 5, no. 2, 2008) freely available at: http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/forum/inhaltruss10.html

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Stranitsy noveishei istorii

Aleksandr Vatlin
"Sovetskii Soiuz v vospriiatii nemetskikh politemigrantov v 30-kh gg."

Matthias Uhl/ Boris Khavkin
"Willy Lehmann – sovetskii razvedchik iz Gestapo"

Leonid Luks
"Antisemitizm v politike Stalina"

Mikhail Suslov
"Utopicheskii proekt G.M. Shimanova v kontekste pravogo dissidentskogo dvizheniia v SSSR v 1960-1980-kh gg."

II. Politologiia

Ol'ga Malinova
"Obrazy Rossii i 'Zapada' v diskurse vlasti (2000-2007): Popytki pereopredeleniia kollektivnoi identichnosti"

III. Esse

Boris Khazanov
"Ulitsa Asi Latsis (Ben'iamin)"

Aleksei Makushinskii
"Dvadtsatyi vek"

IV. Retsenzii i dokumenty

Richard Overy: Die Diktatoren. Hitlers Deutschland, Stalins Rußland. Aus dem Englischen von Udo Rennert und Karl Heinz Siber. München, DVA, 2005, 1023 S. (Leonid Luks)

Robert Horvath: The Legacy of Soviet Dissent. Dissidents, democratization and radical nationalism in Russia (= BASEES Series in Russian and East European Studies 16). London, New York, RoutledgeCurzon, 2005. 293 pp. (Andreas Umland)

Peter Hoffmann: Stauffenbergs Freund. Die tragische Geschichte des Widerstandskämpfers Joachim Kuhn. München, Verlag C.H.Beck, 2007. 246 S. (Boris Khavkin)

Dokumental'noe prilozhenie k retsenzii Borisa Khavkina na knigu Petera Hoffmana: Stauffenbergs Freund. Die tragische Geschichte des Widerstandskämpfers Joachim Kuhn

The previous issues of the Russian "Forum" are available at http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/forumruss.html

This webjournal complements our German-language printed journal "Forum fuer osteuropaeische Ideen- und Zeitgeschichte" which is also published twice per year, and the list of contents of which are available at http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/forum/onpaper.htm

Please, see also our latest call for papers on the topic of neo-Eurasianism and related themes at: http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/CallForPapers.html

With regards,
Prof. Leonid Luks, Dr. Alexei Rybakov and Dr. Andreas Umland
Eichstaett Institute for Central and East European Studies, Bavaria
http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/