Terry Pratchett, Records Manager and Assassin in the same piece formidable!

I am sure that we can all think of many classes of personnel we can think of we would like to confidentially destroy or is it destroy confidentially?!!

Discuss?

David

Flintshire County Council/Cyngor Sir y Fflint
Tel/Ffon 01352 702178

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this

message that do not relate to the official business of

Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither

given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently

Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility

whatsoever in respect thereof.

Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na

chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,

nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol

Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo

nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn

unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]