From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Edwards
Sent: mercredi 28 janvier 2009 13:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Scrotumgate and gaiety

Hi,

The whole Sokal affair, and “scrotumgate”, always reminds me of Scigen:

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

The brief for those who haven’t heard of it: some MIT comp sci grad students wrote software that automatically authors papers. They submitted one for a conference and gave three Scigen-generated talks with generated text and slides.

You can go on the site and make your own!

Cheers, Jon