The British Educational Research Association office has just e-mailed me to let me know
that the e-version of the  Issue 105 of RI has just gone live at:

http://www.bera.ac.uk/blog/category/publications/ri/

On pages 28-29 you'll see what appears to be a brief paper on an epistemological
transformation in educational knowledge. I say 'appears' because the live urls in the
paper take you to the contents of the first issue of the Educational Journal of Living
Theories. For some time I've been seeking to demonstrate, in multi-media publications,
the limitations of 'words on pages of printed text' for communicating meanings of 'life
affirming' or 'life circulating' energy in explanations of educational influences in learning.
I've also been suggesting social science approaches to educational research are too
limited for the generation of valid explanations of educational influences in learning. This
isn't to deny the value of insights from sociocultural and other theories in the generation
of living educational theories that can explain an individual's educational influences in
their own learning, in the learning of others and in the learning of the social formations in
which we live and work.

Twenty years ago a couple of my papers focused on a research-based approach to
enhancing professionalism in education and on the generation of living educational
theories. You can access the first from the BERA website under the Presidential Addresses
section at http://www.bera.ac.uk/blog/category/publications/presidents/ . You can access
the text of the second from the Cambridge Journal of Education at
http://people.bath.ac.uk/edsajw/writings/livtheory.html .

If you have the time to read the couple of pages in issue 105 of RI on an epistemological
transformation in educational knowledge I'm hoping that we'll enjoy a conversation in our
e-seminar with your responses.

Love Jack.