Dear Folks:

We regret reading of Ken Wolman's personal decision to
leave the list. In our experience he has done nothing to violate the
List's conditions of participation.  Whatever issues he has with an
inactive member of the List are not of concern to us, and it is only
regrettable (as well as confusing) that Ken made this person a public issue
for his reason to make such an exit.   The person has informed us that she thought she was no longer a member here and has asked that we drop her
name from the List - which we will do.

As with Ken, she is also welcome to come back.

In our opinion, the public life of this List has been lively, healthy and well.

Sharon Brogan and Stephen Vincent
Co-managers of Poetryetc