Here's atcha, Androo,
Just starting a cogitate on your _Haibun for Sheila Murphy_, would enjoy
hearing some other folks' opinions.  I love it for startling-sweet-neat
images co-piled, for sentiment of whole/sweet, for raking out cynicals, for
singing/toe-tapping, and for saluting hearts-free.
One alert:  I react confused in the 2nd half of the poem, not knowing if you
contrast cynicism with free-joy, or if you're underscoring the LIMITATION of
words as opposed to ??  [music? soul-mind?].  When you clear that up, fairly
easily----AWESOME poem!

Judy