From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Christopher C Jones
Sent: 28 January 2009 10:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: My medication needs...

It looks like my CFS has morphed into rheumatoid arthritis which is an
inflammatory autoimmune illness linked to coeliac disease, also
autoimmune and which I also have. Recent scientific research
demonstrates low THC and non-psychoactive cannaboids are effective and
desirable treatments. So I have decided to grow my own despite the fact
it remains illegal here and have managed to get a few low THC seeds.
Given these true facts, the below anti-drug diatribe warning of the
dangers of marijuana has a rather ironic ring to it. (I find it
difficult not to laugh given the appeal to a language of scientific
authority as the function of propaganda.)

THC and other cannabinoids in marijuana have immunosuppressant
properties that produce impaired cell-mediated and humoral immune system
cytokine production, leukocyte migration and natural killer-cell
activity. From:
https://www.achievesolutions.net/achievesolutions/en/Content.do?contentId=49
3