From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Naylor, Sharon [HMPS]
Sent: 08 January 2009 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Electronic DSE assessments

I follow up DSE assessments if there appears to be any medical issues
(eg complaining of WRULD, stating layout exacerbating back pain or
following sickness absence for relevant condition eg back surgery)but
apart from that its very much a H&S issue. Also I tend to "sanction" the
purchase of any additional bits of kit eg bespoke chairs etc