From: MICHAEL COCKAYNE <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Fitness to Teach
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 29 January, 2009, 6:10 PM

#yiv1648992750 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1648992750 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Hi Therona

It was me who posed the question initially and you were right, the response wasn't great. I did however get some expert guidance from Greta Thornbory and used some research from Carol Hargreaves which came out in 2006 called 'screen test'. Our OH team decided on a 5 question PEHA form which was agreed did cover the fitness to teach guidance. If you would like a copy I would be happy to send you one.

Thanks

Michael