From: Neil Poole <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 January, 2009 13:07:13
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] FW: OHP needed in / near Stoke on Trent

Kind Regards

Neil Poole
Occupational Health Nurse
M: 07736632919

From: Amelia Yeo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 January 2009 12:11
To: Angela Sadza; Poole, Neil (CEMSKAN); [log in to unmask]; magi
Subject: OHP needed in / near Stoke on Trent

Hello,

I’m trying to source an OHP for an assessment in / near Stoke on Trent.

Does anyone know of anyone in this area?

I have tried creating a user-ID for myself on Jisc-mail but it keeps blocking me from putting a message out!

Help!

Many thanks and hope all are well..

All the best,

Amelia Yeo

Claims and Absence Manager

(T)  00 44 (0) 207 822 1828

(F)  00 44 (0) 207 353 3833

medibureau Ltd

Fleet House

8-12 New Bridge Street

London EC4V 6AL

United Kingdom

This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your system. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or attached documents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The sender does not accept any legal liability for the contents of this communication. This email does not constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be communicated in writing.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net