you may need to encourage good hand hygiene,also
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Norma Teakle
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] washable keyboard

  Dear All
  I have just started working for a call centre (hot desking of course) with high levels of sickness absence and a manager has asked me about the merits of 'washable keyboards'.
  Have to say I've not heard of them but did wonder if anyone out there knows of them or has any experience of using them and more importantly how effective would they be in trying to reduce sickness absence due to coughs and colds etc
  regards
  Norma Teakle
  OHA - various!

  Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world Click Here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

  OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS