Di
This is an internal invite which has gone to everyone in my diary - apologies for confusion.

Catherine Willey

Occupational Health Manager

*Office: +44 (0)115 945 1125

*Mobile: +44 (0)7791782780

*    British Gypsum, East Leake, Loughborough, LE12 6JU

The information transmitted including any attachments is intended only for the exclusive use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material that may be subject to legal privilege. Any perusal, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Any personal views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Company.

BPB UK Ltd., registered in England, Company No. 00734396. Registered Office Aldwych House, 81 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4HQ.

British Gypsum Ltd., registered in England, Company No. 00209091. Registered Office Head Office, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6HX.

Artex Ltd., registered in England, Company No. 04140239. Registered Office Head Office, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6HX.

Saint-Gobain Isover Ltd., registered in England, Company No 00701564. Registered Office Head Office, East Leake, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6HX.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: