Dear Ellie,

We do paper screen admin staff with no patient contact, they receive a leaflet about OH Department, and also a letter advising them to contact us if there role changes significantly and information regarding DSE screening process and how to access this.  Our porters and domestics are all screened as they work in clinical areas.  Hope this is helpful, regards Anita

Anita Pearson

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:06:33 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Pre emp of admin staff / porters etc in NHS
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear List

does anyone have a protocol for the pre-emp assessment of admin staff within the NHS?? or any medical establishment??

No exposure, no patient contact etc. Is paper screening sufficient??

What do you do for porters and hygiene staff???

Yours, out of her depth!!!

Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you. Click here ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net