I would not like to see this come to an end. Agreed not all topics are of interest to all but it is one way of sharing information and accessing help
parul

From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: 13 January 2009 20:40
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Jo - this will save me some time doing the deletion 'manually' for each request - but I have noted a flood of exits since this advice and hope that you are not all leaving a sinking ship - if there are reasons why you might wish to leave, we do appreciate a note before you say good bye, to help us improve the service. if, of course, your job has changed, that may be a fair reason! But if it is because we are processing too much information, or the topics seem to you to be too far removed from the NHS main tasks (etc), let me know and we can see what we can do.

Note also that you can alter the options, to get a weekly digest, etc as well.

Mark R D Johnson (List Moderator)
Director, MSRC/CEEHD
De Montfort University
Leicester LE2 1RQ