Dear Colleagues,

Religious Male Infant Circumcision

I am doing some scoping on the issue of male infant circumcision, looking at what models are in place, how the service is quality assured and what the financial arrangements are.

Please can you all send me information about the provision of religious male infant circumcision in your areas?  Please send any models, policies or other documentation.

Your swift response would be much appreciated.  Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Anurita Mulchand

Project Manager Equality and Diversity

Tel: 0161 625 7357

Mob: 07827 886 447

Email: [log in to unmask]

Cut carbon, improve health, save money! Can you help cut back on the 18 million tonnes of carbon dioxide which the NHS produces each year? NHS North West is looking for ideas for saving on energy, heating, travel for staff, patients and visitors, the products we use every day. Visit www.sdu.nhs.uk to help shape the NHS Carbon Reduction Strategy The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the NHS North West. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software