----- Original Message -----
From: "Macfarlane, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: European Perinatal Epidemiology Network - Meeting in London, April
6

This is to let you know that the European Perinatal Epidemiology Network is
holding a meeting in London on Monday April 6, 2009 at City University
London, Northamptone Square, London EC1V 0HB. The programme will include
presentations of results from the Europeristat and EUPHRATES obstetric
haemorrhage projects and we shall be inviting people to submit abstracts to
present results of other collaborative projects involving at least two
Euroepan countries. Details will be put on our web site and circulated next
week, but meanwhile, please put this date in your diaries. We hope you will
be able to come.

Alison Macfarlane

Alison Macfarlane
Department of Midwifery and Child Health
City University London
20 Bartholomew Close
London EC1A 7QN
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832