----- Original Message -----
From: "Lowe, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: Interdisciplinary Understandings of Women's Health

Apologies For Cross-Posting

Interdisciplinary Understandings of Women's Health

ONE DAY CONFERENCE
Coventry University

Saturday 7th March 2009

CALL FOR PAPERS

BSA West Midlands Medical Sociology Group are hosting this forum to
mark International Women's Day, the theme of which is Global Women.
International Women's Day represents the struggle of women for
equality, justice and peace and we invite presentations related to aspects
of gender, health and well-being. We particularly encourage students
and colleagues from disciplines outside Sociology to attend and present

Guest speaker - Professor Gillian Hundt

Papers should be no longer than 20 minutes. Time will be allowed for
discussion both within sessions and at break and lunch

Please send abstracts of 150-200 words to [log in to unmask] by

There is no cost for this event but places are limited to a maximum of 30,
so booking is essential

Please email [log in to unmask] if you would like to attend but not
present.

For further details contact Nickie Boyle on 02476 795791

Dr Pam Lowe
Lecturer in Sociology
Aston University
Aston Triangle