Dear All,

As you probably know, the name of our list is about to change - BERA affiliation is going and only current paid up members of BERA will be able to belong to a BERA list in future.
No problem, we can still have Mentoring and Coaching and Teacher Researcher JISClists.

Thank you for your continued membership of these lists.  I f you have not already done so, may I encourage you to join BERA's Mentoring & Coaching SIG at http://www.bera.ac.uk Membership entitles you to a much reduced subscription to Mentoring and Tutoring Journal as well as to reduced rates for attending BERA Annual conference; proposals due 23/01/09

Warm regards,

Sarah

Sarah Fletcher

Consultant Research Mentor

http://www.TeacherResearch.net

Convenor for BERA Mentoring and Coaching SIG

Details at http://www.bera.ac.uk