Dear All,

The closing date for the post of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Film and Visual
Culture at the University of Aberdeen is Monday 19th January.  The web link
for particulars is:

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/jobs/display.php?recordid=LAN009A

Details of the Film and Visual Culture Department can be found at:

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/film/

As befits the fifth oldest university in the English-speaking world, founded
in 1495, the campus environment is attractive, with its cobble stone
streets, handsome architecture and wooded areas.  The working environment is
appealing, offering opportunities for productive relations with other
departments, including English, Modern Languages, History of Art and Music.
With the creation of our new Media Lab and the high profile Director's Cut
public talks series (http://www.abdn.ac.uk/directorscut/), which promotes a
closer dialogue with practitioners, we are in an exciting period of
expansion and welcome qualified candidates for the post.

best regards,

Alan Marcus

--

Dr. Alan Marcus