Hi all

We have a large collection of election ephemera here at the Library of
the London School of Economics and Political Science - not national
campaign material but rather the leaflets and addresses produced by
candidates in the constituencies - see
http://www.lse.ac.uk/library/archive/gutoho/election_ephemera.htm for
further details. It's not something we've thought of as a priority for
digitisation, partly on account of the size of the collection, but also
because the copyright situation is far from clear, and the current usage
figures aren't really high enough to support a funding bid. But we'd
certainly be interested in getting involved in discussions with other
organisations with similar collections if it looks like there's a
collaborative project that could come out of it. Bristol University
Library I believe also have a similar collection.

Anna

Anna Towlson
Assistant Archivist
Library
10 Portugal Street
WC2A 2HD
Tel: 020 7955 7223
http://www.library.lse.ac.uk

Out of the box - news and comment from LSE Archives
<http://lib-1.lse.ac.uk/archivesblog/>